Sunday, September 15, 2013

We tried to go to the amber museum,  much like everything it was closed.
(my genuine smile)

So we hiked the famous 99steps to black beards castle which was also closed.
About half way up 
There was the Phantom smell of horse poop. Explain that to me. 

We then drove to Magens beach.  It was voted one of the most beautiful beaches in the world by National geographic.  It's not. We stayed for a hour and then booked it back to morning star Bay, which is amazing! This time we went in through the hotel at Frenchman's reef.  There is a glass elevator down to the water. 

Then a cute little boardwalk! I love it!!! 

This guy and his noodle

We decided today that instead of renting chairs, we were just gonna sit in them and wait and see if anyone notices. Since we are not hotel guests we are supposed to pay. No one has said anything yet. I'm also using the free internet. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment