Saturday, September 7, 2013

We spent the better part of the day at St Jean beach. Watching planes roll in. Just like in Saint Martin the planes fly super close over you head and land on the beach. There are some buoys to mark where to avoid when a plane comes in but no fence or anything. I guess it's just a assumed no one is stupid enough to stand there at the wrong time.

Coming and going.


We took pictures today laying in the water. '' Sexy babe'' pics we called them. It was inspired by all the times on this trip,  that we have seen other people do this.  Laying on the beach posing all sexy like with one hand holding up their head. I would have been embarrassed for looking so silly. If it weren't for the fact that I was the only woman on the beach with a top on,and whose skin did not resemble chicken teriyaki.
You know what happens when you lay on the beach for more then a minute and let the waves rush over you? A sand bar will literally form in the crotch of your swimsuit. Boy or girl. Sand city till you go in the deep water, take them off and shake them out.  Not recommended. I won't even go into getting it out of your crack. Let's just hope there were  no incognito snorkelers . Cause if there was, they are gonna need therapy.


I'm not posting the pictures
This little dude lives next door to our hotel. He cock a doodles every morning under our window. I really like it for some reason. Maybe because he does it with a French accent. 

We leave tomorrow for tortola. It's gonna be a rough day filled with ferries and small planes. We don't know where we are staying yet. Either on a catamaran (which might break my spirit and force me to lose my sanity in the deep waters below ) or a hotel (please God please please) 

No comments:

Post a Comment