Saturday, August 31, 2013

Mullets and Mahos

We made our way to Mullet Bay beach. The water was crystal clear and the sand was like powder. We snorkeled a bit. After I went in, Chris went back out and saw a sting ray.

We finally rented chairs and a cute umbrella!
Next we lunched at Maho Beach, where you can watch planes take off and land right over your head! There were all these danger signs. Watch out for jet blast!


Check out this babe! 
After that we walked around Marigot, hoping to do some shopping. I swear I have not bought a thing, except for some dresses for my nieces.  Everything was over priced and parts of town seemed a little sketchy. We found iced coffee though and macarons to my delight and then a cool swim suit store specializing in Brazilian swim wear. 

Here I am man handling pastries. Which is exactly what you wanna do before trying on swim wear. I actually ended up buying a Brazilian suit. It gives me what I would like to call a glam wedgie. It was more expensive then all my swim suits combined (more then $50) and I will probably never wear it around Seattle. But I will probably never be on a vacation like this for this long and if I have kids at any point I probably won't be able to wear a suit like this (not 100 percent sure I can now) soooo screw it! I'm rocking the glam wedgie, terrible tan lines and all 
Xo
AB 


No comments:

Post a Comment